At Conveyancing Central Coast we pride ourselves on our professionalism and attention to detail. Our clients can expect:
- Friendly service from all staff members
- A free quote regarding your personal conveyancing matter
- Legal advice from our Conveyancing Solicitor
- Negotiation of the Contract
- A timely transfer of ownership/settlement
We know that buying/selling a propertycan prove to be stressful at the best of times, so we want assure you that we will be there every step of the way. Our goal is to provide you with the quickest possible transfer regarding your unique conveyancing matter.
What is Conveyancing?
Conveyancing involves the process of transferring the legal ownership of a title of land (property) from one person (or entity) to another. The three stages of a typical conveyancing transaction include: before contract, before completion and after completion.
Who will handle my matter?
Our firm’s owner, Linda Emery, is a Conveyancing Solicitor and will be the person handling your affairs. With over 30 years’ experience, Linda has a well-rounded knowledge of the law – particularly in the area of conveyancing. Her fees are competitively priced within the legal profession and she is responsible for ensuring that all legal obligations are met and that the rights of her clients are protected. Linda can offer assistance regarding residential homes, vacant land, strata units, rural/commercial property and retirement villages.
Rachel is our Property and Conveyancing Secretary and will help with:
- Arranging your settlement
- Providing advice and keeping you updated on the progress of your transfer
- Drawing up legal documents (such as the Contract of Sale and Title Transfer)
- Ensuring all fees are paid – statutory or otherwise.
By engaging Conveyancing Central Coast to handle your matter you are already one step closer to a stress-free settlement! Call our office on (02) 4323 4766 to arrange an appointment today.